Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and has not been accepted for publication (or published) by a refereed journal, nor be in the process of evaluation for publication by any other periodical.
- The submitted files are in Latex or Word for Windows
- An additional file containing a copy of the manuscript has no identification of the authors and/or any other citation that may identify the authors (to guarantee the blind review policy of Pesquisa Operacional).
- Are the authors' names and their respective institutions provided?
- Are the complete address, telephone number and e-mail of the corresponding author provided?
- Are the e-mail of all the authors provided?